nuffnang

Sunday, October 19, 2014

SHAKLEE BREASTFEEDING SET : MY STORY

After gives birth to Eva (my first born), my milk supply came in very late. I kept letting my baby sucking on this empty bundle until my breast became sore. That night, little Eva cried for hours as she was hungry. I had to ask for the nurse to give her formulated milk. This situation repeated when I gave birth to little Evan and Emma. I was so ignorant of taking supplement at that time. And, when I pregnant with my youngest one, I told myself to do something about it. So, I started browsing the internet looking for supplement that can help me to produce milk as soon as I give birth. So, I chose ESP Shaklee. I consume it everyday during my last 2 months of pregnancy. And, a few hours after delivered, I started producing milk...not much but enough to quench my LO hunger.

Pengedar Shaklee Sri Aman

That is when I started to believe that I need supplement. I continued consuming ESP during my confinement period. As I fall in love with the taste, I keep on consuming it when I went back to work. And, I realize that I don't get tired easily. At my workplace, I have to walk around a lot. And when at home, I have to take care of my 4 children, and they're 6 years to 3 months old. And yet,  I don't have any energy issues. At this moment, I already add on some other vitamin in my list. I can feel the differences. After giving birth to my first 3 children, I was so skinny even though I eat a lot. I was easily feel tired and sleepy all the time. Pigmentation started mapping up on my face. And I frequently fall sick! I visited the doctor nearly once in every 2 months. After giving birth to Ethan (my youngest child), I started weighing up. Only about a year later I visited the doctor for URTI.
Pengedar Shaklee Sri Aman
The best moment ever
Based on my experience, I suggest to breastfeeding moms to take these supplement.

1. Energizing Soy Protein (ESP)
    RM 150.00 (850 gram)


Pengedar Shaklee Sri Aman

Shaklee ESP Powder is a good source of soy protein. ESP provides 14 grams of high quality non-GMO soy protein with all the amino acids, including the nine essential amino acids your body needs for protein synthesis. Unlike the protein from meat, eggs and dairy, ESP is naturally low in fat. It is lactose and cholesterol free.

ESP Shaklee
  • provides sustained energy and helps ward off hunger because it provides a constant source of energy.
  • soy protein helps to reduce cholesterol.
  • contain five essential B vitamins, half the Daily Value for calcium and soy isoflavones. Studies shown that soy helps regulate hormonal balance during the transitional period of menopause.
  • This non-GMO soy protein is produce under an Identity Preservation Program (IPP), which means that the soybeans are tightly monitored and controlled from planting through processing.
2. Alfalfa Complex
    RM 97.50 (700 tablets)

Pengedar Shaklee Sri Aman

Alfalfa is highly nutritious. It contains many vitamins and minerals. It is rich in antioxidants too. Alfalfa is a storehouse of nutrients. Its tap root reaches down as deep as 6 metres, searching out for nutrients and minerals from deposits in the soil, while its leaves gather large amounts of chlorophyll through the natural process of photosynthesis. Alfalfa Complex by Shaklee uses only the finest alfalfa grown in California, ensuring a wide range of nutrients, including calcium, phosphorus, iron and magnesium, as well as chlorophyll, bioflavonoids, trace mineral and vitamins. Alfalfa is a primary source of food for dairy animals so it is an important part of the production of milk, cheese, ice cream and other products.

Alfalfa Complex :
  • Each serving provides 300 mg of calcium, about as much as in a glass of milk.
  • It is used by breastfeeding mothers to enhance breast milk production.
  • It is believed can be used to decrease inflammation in the body.
  • Help to stimulate digestion.
  • Regulate sugar levels in blood.
  • Help to lower cholesterol.
  • Can be used as a diuretic .
  • Detoxify the blood.
3. Vita-Lea Iron Formula
     RM 88.75 (120 tablets)

Pengedar Shaklee Sri Aman

Specially formulated to provide you with 28 essential vitamins and critical minerals needed by adults.

Vita-Lea Iron Formula:
  • Helps in maintenance of good health.
  • Contain beta carotene that helps in the maintenance of growth, vision, and tissues development.
  • Calcium, phosporus with Vitamin C and D, for healthy bones and teeth.
  • Biotin and pantothenic acid help to metabolize fats and carbohydrates.
  • Vitamin B12 helps in the formation of red blood cells.
4.    Sustained Release Vita-C Plus
       RM 92.50 (180 tablets)

Pengedar Shaklee Sri Aman

All-Natural Vitamin C delivered hour after hour. It was the first product to offer a natural sustained release Vitamin C, using a proprietary, all-natural delivery system that slowly releases Vitamin C over 5 hours.

Sustained Release Vita-C Plus:
  • A powerful antioxidants
  • Supporting heart health
  • Boosting Immune health
  • Supporting Cell integrity
  • Good for the health of eyes, teeth, gums, bones, muscles and blood vessels.

5.   Vitamin B-Complex
      RM 53.75 (120 tablets)

Pengedar Shaklee Sri Aman

A powerful blend of all 8 B vitamins. B vitamin are essential for good health. Everyday stress, alcohol and some prescription drugs can increase the risk of depleting your B-vitamin store. The B vitamins are vital for proper bodily function from heart health to DNA synthesis to stress management to energy metabolism.

Vitamin B_Complex:
  • Good for heart health, lungs and other essential organs
  • B1, B2, B3, B6, biotin and pantothenic acid help the body ro metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates into energy.
  • Folic acid and B12 help in formation of red blood cells in the body. Adequate amounts of folic acid in the diet help prevent neural tube defects for women who are planning pregnancy before conception and during 12 weeks of pregnancy at a dose of 400 mcg daily.
6.  Ostematrix
     RM61 (120 tablets)

Pengedar Shaklee Sri Aman

Protect your bones with Ostematrix. You need more than just calcium to build strong bones. Ostematrix provides a unique matrix of critical nutrients including calcium, vitamin D, magnesium, and more to build and maintain strong bones. 

Ostematrix:
  • Building strong bones and teeth.
  • Help retain normal blood pressure.
  • Assist in muscle contraction and nerve transmission.
  • Help reduce PMS symptoms such as bloating, cramps, water retention, irritability and moodiness.
If you want to purchase this supplement via online, please click the button below. Debit card or Credit Card are acceptable.


Or if you have questions regarding this product, feel free to contact me ;
Pengedar Shaklee Sri Aman

Pengedar Shaklee Sri  Aman
 FB Personal: Emy Lea
 FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyEden
 Email : evanona75@yahoo.com
 Call/SMS/WhatsApp :019-4675097
 COD Area: Sri Aman/Lubok Antu
 Pengeposan ke seluruh negara juga disediakan.


1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum ..
    saya pengamal produk shaklee dan juga pengedar produk shaklee .
    heee. sila jemput ke blog comel saya di www.ainazulkifli.com

    terima kasih <3

    ReplyDelete